Miniature Force joysticks
- Series 462 - The standard for miniature force joystick performance in a compact design offering high reliability and performance for Commercial/Industrial applications.
- Series 465 - Mid-grade military performance for applications where heat and humidity are not significant concerns. Designed to meet MIL-STD-202 requirements.
- Series 467 - Heavy Industrial grade performance with resistance to heat and humidity as well as airborne gasses and solids.
- Series 469 - A lighter duty joystick intended For more information controlled environments while still providing performance and durability with sealed construction within a brass casing.
- Series 470 - Fully ruggedized and hermetically sealed for the most severe military applications. Designed to meet humidity requirements of MIL-STD810 and sealing requirements of MIL-STD-202.
Miniature Displacement joysticks - Hall Effect
MSI's Hall Effect Miniature joysticks offer true non-contact sensing functionality for improved
reliability and enhanced performance.
- Hall Effect
Series 5000 - MSI's Hall Effect joysticks offer true non-contact sensing functionality for improved reliability and enhanced performance.
- Series 5100 - The first micro Hall Effect joystick offering the smallest available package with ideal user feedback for fine motor control. Through innovations to reduce size, weight and power, this little joystick leverages our non-contact sensing design to maintain reliability and performae to military specifications even in this little package.
Displacement joysticks - potentiometer
- Series 520 - Single axis functionality with spring return to center and molded plastic construction.
- Series 521 - MSI's most versatile joystick offering smooth, low friction 2 axis control with options for both pushbutton and z axis functionality.
- Series 523 - Single axis control with spring return to center or stay in place functionality. Ideal for throttle applications.
- Series 531 - Heavy duty, 2 axis control with all metal, sealed construction. Available with direction or limit switch options and push button functionality.
- Accessories - MSI offers a variety of knobs and hat designs to suit finger and hand operation of our joysticks. Our selection supports gloved operation, frequency of use and customer preferences. For additional options, please contact us.